I started RF Scott Imagery as a way to share my professional services and versatile background as a creator, photographer, storyteller and geeky designer to help creative entrepreneurs, artists, performers and craftspeople concentrate on their trade while knowing someone is helping create the brand image they need. I love to tell stories and I think small business is a story about our origins, our passions and the audience we want to reach.
Background & Education
I’ve spent much of my life working with a wide variety of small businesses. From that experience, I’ve seen much of what works and what doesn’t when it comes to connecting with an audience and every stage of business development. Most notably, I know how difficult and time consuming it is to try to be a small business owner, working with a specific trade, product or skill set and trying to also be an expert marketer, web designer, photographer, content creator…the list goes on. And it’s for that reason that I’ve found what I love to do — I love seeing creative business thrive!
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Masters Studies in Building Systems and Sustainable Building Design & Analysis at University of Colorado Boulder
- Collegiate and Online Courses: web & graphic design, writing for the web, photography, videography, business marketing and many more…
- 12 years as a freelance professional photographer
- Marketing manager and/or webmaster in several small businesses from climbing gyms to restaurants over 10 years
- 15 years experience as a WordPress web designer